Introducing the GentleMax Pro laser.
Did you know that laser hair removal is one of the world’s leading cosmetic treatments, but only 9% of women have experienced it?
The average woman will spend 1,728 hours shaving in a lifetime—and that’s just her legs! That’s 72 days of time that we are sure you agree could be better spent. An ideal solution to help bid farewell to razors, wax strips and their painful—and at times unsightly—side effects is laser hair removal. We are happy to share that we can make your dreams of fuzz-free bikini lines, legs and backs a reality with the GentleMax Pro laser, a gold standard device for laser hair removal that we recently introduced.
What makes GentleMax Pro our laser of choice for hair removal?
- Safe for all skin types
- Known for its speed and performance
- Highly rated in patient satisfaction
How does laser hair removal work?
- A pulse of energy is emitted into the skin through the laser hand piece.
- This light energy is absorbed by the pigment in the targeted hair.
- The destroyed hair comes to the surface over a period of one to two weeks following the treatment.
- When the hair is successfully treated in its first stage of hair growth, it is reduced permanently.
- A series of treatments spaced 6-8 weeks apart is required to effectively diminish unwanted hair. The number and frequency of treatments will vary for each individual and the area(s) being treated.
What makes one laser more effective than another?
Not all lasers are created equal. Some of the characteristics that define a safe and effective laser include:
- Cooling system. The GentleMax Pro system uses a patented Dynamic Cooling Device™ (DCD™), which entails spraying the skin’s surface with a cooling burst of cryogen for milliseconds before the laser pulse. This helps ensure that the treatment is as safe and comfortable as possible without compromising hair reduction outcomes.
- Accuracy. The hand piece comes in a variety of sizes, ensuring accurate, safe and efficient treatments for all areas of the body and face.
- Proven efficacy. A reputable device will have clinical data to support its efficacy and track record for patient satisfaction; a study detailing the clinical and patient outcomes of the GentleMax Pro was recently published by the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology.
There is no time like the present to rid yourself of the time-consuming task of removing unwanted hair. Start your series in the winter months and be ready to reveal your smoothest skin come summertime. We invite you to book a consultation to begin your permanent hair reduction program. Contact us today to arrange your appointment.